Friday, January 3, 2014

Photos of the Qualies Day 1, 2014


Newly engaged Caro in an orange suit

Inside KRA - not quite ready yet

Dani practice match with Caro inside

One of many Aussies losing today + Maryna Zanevska

Joanna Larsson

Camila Giorgi

Heather Watson


Judy Moo

Watson d. Larsson

Virginie Razzano


Kasia Piter watching Ormaeche taking on Rosolska


The Görges head tilt


Sara Errani

Who is the Star? Svetlana Kuznetsova!

Sorana Cirstea getting coached on stance


Shahar Peer


Ryan Harrison


Katarzyna Piter 


Lauren Davis


Timea Babos (the smiling tennis player - but not today)



Yulia Putintseva






She was laughing at a bad call apparently, which I missed.


Anna Lena Grönefeld



Hao-Ching Chan

2 comments:

  1. And you saw so many players!! It looks awesome.
    Sigh, it's the same as every year. I look at sunny tennis photos, then I check the temperature outside (6 degrees at the moment), I wonder when it was the last time the sun was shining and it gets me frustrated :D
    - M

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you feel better knowing that I'm sunburnt? :( haha. Aww. You need to come here next year!

      Delete